Introduction to governance
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
GP Earnings Declaration
We are legally required to publish information regarding the earnings of our general practitioners. The average pay for GPs working at Robin Lane Medical Centre in the last financial year 2017/18 was £55,382 before tax and National insurance. This is for 3 full-time GPs and 5 part-time GPs who worked at the practice for more than 6 months.
Statement of Purpose
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 every registered provider must have a Statement of Purpose that includes the required set of information about our service. The Statement describes:
- The Provider’s aims and objectives in providing the service
- The kinds of service provided
- The health or care needs the service sets out to meet
- The locations where the services are actually provided or provided from
- Details from the provider including their legal status, and any manager, including the ‘address for service’ for all registered persons
You can share your experience of using our services with the Care Quality Commission here.
Information / Privacy / Confidentiality
The security of your private information is a primary concern for us. We aim to comply with all the required legislation and the NHS codes of best practice guidelines. You can read more about how we use and protect your information here.